"Whenever you are in danger, whether in ocean or in war or in the wild, remember Me. I shall save you. You may not know Me. You may not realize who I am. Just pray to Me with a little touch of your heart and I shall free you from gripping sorrows and miseries."
Baba Lokenath Brahmachari
Welcome to Baba Lokenath Ashram.
Baba Lokenath Ashram is a religious, non-profit, non-political, charitable, cultural and community organization established to fulfill the religious and spiritual needs of the Bengali Hindu Community living in Canada.
The objectives of the Ashram are as follows:
- To practice Hindu religion and it’s cultural & heritage.
- To preach and advance the spiritual teachings of Baba Lokenath Brahmachari and virtues of Hinduism
- To establish, maintain and support a Baba Lokenath Ashram in Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for the Hindu community living in Canada as a place of permanent worship.
- To provide education, counseling and other support services for Bengali refugees and immigrants in need, including language instruction, job search programs, translation services and information programs on Canadian culture and life.
- To relieve poverty by providing temporary shelter and food for the poor and needy.
- To solicit and accept donations and gifts for use in promoting the purposes of the organization.
Since it's inception, the Ashram has been involved in various activities as mentioned and received excellent response, participation and cooperation from Hindu community.
Baba Lokenath Ashram admire your all sorts of cooperation and participation with a thankful heart.
BABA LOKENATH ASHRAM
More info: 416 360 7337, 416 690 6302, 647 883 6302